Perfecting the saints, working the ministry, and edifying the body of Christ. ~ Eph. 4:11
Although Karen Cross Ministries was incorporated as a 501(c)3 organization in 1996, we have been active for over 30 years, taking the Gospel of Jesus Christ around the globe. Through music, teaching, television, radio, internet and prayer, we have shared the message of hope, grace, faith, healing and power to a lost and hurting world. The foundational scriptures of KCM are found in Ephesians 4:11-16 ~
"And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ."
What We Believe
Karen Cross Ministries accepts the holy scriptures as the revealed will of God, the all-sufficient rule of faith and practice, and for the purpose of maintaining general unity adopts the following statement of fundamental truths:
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in the blessed hope of His personal, visible, future return to this earth to receive to Himself His blood bought church to be with Him forever.
4. We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
5. We believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
6. We believe that the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
7. We believe that the baptism with the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it.
8. We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
9. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.